Report Abuse And Take Down Policy
Since BestBoxed is an online market place and an intermediary as defined by applicable law, BestBoxed is not obliged to monitor or control the Products being sold on www.BestBoxed.com ("Website") or monitor or control any other content on the Website. However BestBoxed at its discretion and in accordance with applicable law may choose to monitor any Products or other content and may remove any such content from the Website if BestBoxed determines in its sole discretion that such content is in violation of BestBoxed's policies or any applicable law.
Report Of Violations Of BestBoxed Policy Or Law
When you send such Objectionable Content Notice, please ensure that your notification contains the following details:
1. Your name, email id, phone number and postal address
2. The exact nature of the Objectionable Content (such as whether the Objectionable Content is a Product being sold by a Seller on the Website or is a Product review or a Product description)
3. The exact location (including the relevant web page) where the Objectionable Content appears
4. Why do you consider the content to be objectionable?
When You send us an Objectionable Content Notice or and IP Infringement Notice (collectively referred to as "Notice(s)"
1. You declare that all statements made by you are true;
2. You acknowledge and agree that we may share your Notice to third parties including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities / infringing activities, our group companies, our advisors and other third parties;
3. You agree to indemnify BestBoxed and its group companies against all claims which may arise in connection with such a Notice being made by You.
Once we receive a Notice
1. We will evaluate the contents of the Notice 2. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with our policies and applicable law which may include, asking further details from you or taking down the content that was the subject matter of Your Notice.